Friday, 2 July 2010,
PUB WaterHub, Learning Oasis Room, Singapore
1. Chairmanship of the Meeting
The session shall be chaired by the Chair of the Governing Council of the
APWF, Prof. Tommy Koh.
2. Adoption of the agenda
The provisional agenda of the meeting will be considered for
3. Current status of the host country selection for the 2nd Asia-
Pacific Water Summit (2nd APWF)
4. Report from Vice-Chair of the APWF Governing Council
Mdm. Erna Witoelar will share information from the OIC Water Panel
Meeting in Dubai.
5. Annual Progress and update of concrete initiatives, including
previous events (within 10 minutes per initiative)
Annual progress and update of concrete initiatives shall be presented by
lead organizations and imlplementing organizations.
(a) Asian Water Development Outlook(AWDO): (ADB)
- Singapore International Water Week/ Asia Pacific Water Ministers Forum(APWMF), Singapore, 28 June- 2 July 2010: (PUB)(PDF, 373kb)
- SIWW/Sanitation Knowledge Hub Seminar, Singapore, 30 June 2010: (PUB, UNESCAP & Partner Organizations)(PDF,161kb)
(h) Regional water task force to support the strengthening of water resources management with emphasis on monitoring of investment and results in the water sector: (UNESCAP)(PDF, 109kb) (i) Sanimap (Water Web Projects on Google Map/ Earth): (JWF & Water Web Alliance)(PDF, 503kb)
- High Level Ministerial Meeting for the Global Framework for Action (GF4A) / Global Annual Assessment of Sanitation and Drinking Water (GLAAS), Washington, D.C., 23 April 2010: (WHO)(PDF, 118kb)
6. APWF future activities to promote concrete initiatives (within 10 minutes per event) APWF future events will be presented by the APWF Secretariat members.
(c) ADB and Partners Conference, Manila, 11-15 October 2010: ADB)
(d) Other activities, if any
14:00 – 17:00
7. Discussion on agenda 3. to 6.
8. Other matters
Any topic of relevance to the APWF may be raised under this item.
Asian Parliamentarian Process(PDF, 1.4Mb)
9. Closing of the session